Arsenal continued their winning momentum as they won their Champions League Group A home match against FC Basel 2-0
Theo Walcott scored the 2 winning goals, Basel goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik made good saves to deny Sanchez and Hector Bellerin.
Arsenal is now undefeated in eight games in all competitions since losing to Liverpool on opening day
Stay tuned for more Football news, here at WELLBET Football.
Leicester beat Porto in their first home Champions League diversion to keep up the triumphant start to their first season in Europe’s Premier club.
Islam Slimani, who had a productive scoring record against Porto with his previous club Sporting Lisbon, headed the main goal from a Riyad Mahrez cross.
Porto substitute Jesus Corona hit the post, however the Foxes hung on.
Leicester lead Group F by two focuses from second-set FC Copenhagen, who they meet on 18 October.
Stay tuned for more WELLBET news incoming!
Sam Allardyce has left his position as England manager after an agreement with the Football Association.
WELLBET earlier reported Allardyce’s alleged £400,000 deal and offfer to “get around” rules on player transfers. The FA states that “Allardyce’s connduct was inappropriate”. Gareth Southgate will take his position temporarily.
The Premiere League matches over the weekend Week 6 September 24- 26 were filled with a lot of action, surprises, victories and defeats, and a couple of new heroes.
- Arsenal totally annihilates Chelsea’s dismal performance 3-0
- Manchester United continues their comeback with an impressive 4-1 against Leicester City
- Liverpool as well gave it their all with an outstanding 5-1 against Hull
- Tottenham continues their excellent performance this season with another victory against Middlesbrough 1-2. Tottenham’s Midfielder Son Heung-Min is “very happy” to have stayed with the team after 3 consecutive man-of-the-match performances in the Premier League
- Burnley 2 – 0 Watford. Jeff Hendrick scored his first goal for the club
- Manchester City is still dominating with the League with yet another victory against Swansea 1-3. Will they continue their winning streak throughout this season? Let’s wait and sea.
Stay tuned for more WELLBET news and updates!
Here is the Weekend’s Premier League Schedule. What are you predictions? Stay tuned for more Premier League updates!
Lionel Messi will be out for three weeks after suffering a groin strain.
Messi was off 59 minutes on Wednesday after a tackle from Diego Godin, during Barcelona’s draw match with Atletico Madrid. Messi could return for Barcelona’s Champions League tie with Manchester City on October 19th.
Sergio Busquets was also forced off when he sustained an injury in the second half of Wednesday’s game.
Get ready for the latest, hottest, and the best Football news and action! Are you ready ? Stay tuned for what’s to come. And welcome to WELLBET Football!
Our Warmest Regards,